Pedro Giovane - Diretor de Produtos - Consist
Consulting firm specializing in software business releases seminar program targeting critical management areas in software companies, appealing to "real business approaches"
By MMD Press Releases
BOSTON, Massachusetts (MMD Newswire) December 21, 2011 -- Mondo Strategies releases a program of seminars for the first part of 2012 targeting what it considers an "education gap" for software companies. "The software industry provides plenty of educational resources that target technical and operational skills applied in the software business, but little is available to help former technical professionals become productive, business-oriented managers with a holistic view of the intricacies of a software company. We have helped over one hundred software companies, including some of the largest in the market, and our consultants are in constant contact with hundreds of other organizations. Over and over we find these organizations lack the necessary methods to orchestrate their most basic and common processes," says Ernani Ferrari, founder and chief consultant of the firm.
Mondo Strategies serves large companies, including Microsoft and IBM, but most of its clients are medium-sized and small software companies. The firm assists these clients in addressing all processes areas, from production to distribution and services, besides strategic management and internationalization. "A couple of years ago we made a strategic decision to hold a few seminars every year for small groups to offer real, practical approaches to the software business, sharing the experiences and knowledge we apply in our consulting services. We enable participants to return to their organizations and pragmatically change and improve their everyday business processes, applying best practices to each individual process but also exploring the inherent potential in coordinating multiple processes. These seminars have helped us walk closely with potential clients , generating trust and proving to be mutually beneficial," says Ferrari, explaining how the seminars wered.
The released seminar program includes three topics, and all events will be held in Massachusetts at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. The seminars will be Product Management for Software, targeting concepts and practical management processes for software products; Integrated Management of Software Development, which will address process management, project management, technology management, architecture, integrated development and management of technical people and teams; and Internationalization and Localizations, addressing key aspects related to products and supporting processes for the international distribution of software products. Mondo Strategies says it will also offer seminars for sales and services in the software business in the second half of 2012.
More information is available at the firm's Web site, www.mondostrategies.com, or at www.mondostrategies.eventbrite.com.
About Mondo Strategies Consulting LLC
Mondo Strategies is a consulting firm specializing in Integrated Process Management for the software industry, covering all key process areas within a software company, besides offering support for strategic management and for all internationalization initiatives. With over 25 years of global experience and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, Mondo Strategies has helped over one hundred software companies around the world, from start-ups to large, well-known multinationals like Microsoft, IBM, Infor and Totvs.
- UPI - http://www.upi.com/finance/?pg=/news/read/20148827/
- THE PRESS-ENTERPRISE - http://markets.pe.com/pe/news/read/20148827/
- THE BOSTON GLOBE - http://finance.boston.com/boston/news/read/20148827/
- ABC11 - http://finance.abc11.com/abclocal.wtvd/news/read/20148827/
- CHRON - http://markets.chron.com/chron/news/read/20148827
- CIO - http://finance.cio.com/idg.cio/news/read/20148827/
- WBZ - http://business.wbztv.com/cbslocal.wbztv/news/read/20148827
- WCCO - http://business.wcco.com/cbslocal.wcco/news/read/20148827
- RCR WIRELESS - http://stocks.rcrwireless.com/rcrwireless/news/read/20148827/
- ABC7 - http://finance.7online.com/abclocal.wabc/news/read/20148827/
- DISPATCH - http://markets.dispatch.com/columbusdispatch/news/read/20148827
- SECURITIES TECHNOLOGY MONITOR - http://markets.securitiesindustry.com/sourcemedia.securitiesindustry/news/read/20148827
- BLACK ENTERPRISE - http://markets.blackenterprise.com/blackenterprise/news/read/20148827
- BIO SPACE - http://investor.biospace.com/biospace/news/read/20148827
- CBS2 - http://business.cbs2chicago.com/cbslocal.cbs2chicago/news/read/20148827/
- THE SACRAMENTO BEE - http://markets.financialcontent.com/mi.sacbee/news/read/20148827
- CBS11 - http://business.cbs11tv.com/cbslocal.cbs11tv/news/read/20148827
- CBS4 - http://business.cbs4.com/cbslocal.cbs4/news/read/20148827
- BANKS.COM - http://finance.banks.com/intersearch.banks/news/read/20148827
- AMERICAN PUBLIC MEDIA - http://thenumbers.marketplace.org/publicradio/news/read/20148827
- LIGHT READING - http://lightreading.com/quote.asp?extrapath=news/read/20148827
- OPTIMUM - http://finance.optonline.net/optonline/?GUID=20148827&Page=MediaViewer&ChannelID=6721
- DAILY HERALD - http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/20148827
- EMONEY DAILY - http://markets.emoneydaily.com/emoneydaily/news/read/20148827
- SFGATE - http://finance.sfgate.com/hearst.sfgate/news/read/20148827
- HPC WIRE - http://markets.hpcwire.com/taborcomm.hpcwire/news/read/20148827
- WORLD NET DAILY - http://markets.wnd.com/wnd/news/read/20148827